- 1 400g Live & Fresh Goolwa PiPiCo Pipis and juice from the pack
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 100g peas
- 150g swordfish bacon, cut into thin strips (can substitute for smoked bacon)
- 200ml fish stock
- 120ml dry cider
- 60g garlic butter
- Chopped parsley
- Combine pipis, fish stock and half of the cider in a hot pan
- Cover with lid and shake for approximately 4 minutes or until pipis pop open.
- Strain and reserve the liquid.
- Return the saucepan to heat and fry bacon gently for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining cider and simmer to reduce contents by half.
- Add reserved cooking liquid- you may not need all the liquid.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in the garlic butter, add lettuce and peas. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir in pipis and chopped parsley.