- 250g squid ink pasta
- 40g butter, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 fresh chilli, finely chopped
- 1 400g Cooked-In-Bag Goolwa PiPiCo Pipis and juice from the pack
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, picked and chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
IMPORTANT: This recipe was created for use with Goolwa PiPiCo’s Pre-Cooked Ready to Serve 400g packs.
- Bring a heavy-based pan and add butter, garlic, chili and sauté
- Add pipis, making sure to include all juice in the packet
- Boil salted water in a large pan. Once boiling, add the squid ink pasta and cook for 8-12 minutes
- Drain the pasta and to the other pan and stir through
- Season with parsley, a little butter and extra virgin olive oil.
- Taste and serve