Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 400g Live & Fresh Goolwa PiPiCo Pipis and juice from the pack
- 200ml fish stock
- 150ml Nduja sauce
- Chopped parsley
- Heat saucepan, add pipis and fish stock.
- Cover with a lid and shake for approximately 4 minutes or until pipis pop open.
- Strain and reserve the liquid.
- Return the saucepan to heat and add reserved cooking liquid - you may not need all the liquid.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Whisk in the Nduja sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir in pipis and chopped parsley.